Press "Enter" to skip to content

Japanese Visa Rule Update


This in from the Mutang Frog Travelogue regarding Japanese visas and change in residency status:

Roy Berman writes:  “According to the Ministry of Justice website, starting April 1, 2010, anyone extending their Japanese visa or changing their residency status will be required to show a valid health insurance card/booklet. The relevant portions are below.


8. 社会保険に加入していること

Click here for the rest of the story. Photo credit: R. Berman, Mutant Frog Travelogue website.

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.