Henry Seals has sent Black Tokyo a message from the Black Professionals in Tokyo message board:
This is just a note to remind you about the show below. It should definitely be a great evening. So please come and join us on May 17th when M&U presents, Enuf’. Come out enjoy good company; enjoy good food and watch a play for everyone by foreigners in Tokyo.
- Date: Sunday, May 17th
- Time: 16:00-20:00
- Where: Studio Flower, Roppongi
- Price: 4000 yen with dinner & 3000 yen no dinner
- Jamaican Cuisine: Rice N’ Peas, Jerk chicken, festivals, ital veggie curry, Jamaican beef/chicken patties and Japanese style green salad.
- See the map to Flower: http://gmap.jp/shop-3889.html
- RSVP at www.manduentertainment.com
- Send us an email for ticket purchases: firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Enuf’ the family event of the year will showcase the talents of performers in Tokyo who will depict the lives of 7 women who use poetry to describe their exciting and sometimes twisted life experiences. The play will make you laugh, cry and want to write about your experiences. The original production, a novel and Broadway play called ‘for colored girls who considered suicide when the rainbow wasn’t Enuf’ is a series of monologues. The characters in the play all represent different colors of the rainbow. The event will also showcase the talents of Classical piano player, Shoko Egi, Senegalese drummer Ousman, The Tokyo Dream girls among other performances.
- Lady in Red – Eboni Monique Staton
- Lady in Purple – Pernais Morrison
- Lady in Yellow – Shatyia Henderson
- Lady in Green – Abbiola Ballah
- Lady in Brown – Michaela Chatman
- Performer in Orange – It’s a surprise!
Other acts include:
Senegalese Drummer – Ousman
Classical piano player (on Keyboards) – Shoko Egi
R&B Piano player – Naohiro Ozawa
Vocalist- Olivia Burrell, Bernadee McCartney and Monique Dehaney
Professional dancer- Diana Tsuruda
M.C- Daisha Hunter
Come and enjoy a magnificent evening!