Nicola Furlong Update: James Blackston Rearrested
On July 4, 2012 At 8:58 am
Category : Crime & Punishment, Featured, Law
Tags : after party, Ai Carina Uemura, arrest, arrested, assault, blackstone, cervical, choke, choking, Chris Brown, CNN, compression, crime, Curracloe, dancer, DCU, death, drummer, exchange student, furlong, groupie, hinds, hip-hop, hotel, indecency, investigation, ireland, irish, irish times, jail, james blackston, james blackstone, japan, japan probe, keio plaza, king tight, kingtight, LA, larry perry, legal, maher, military, murder, musican, musician, Nicki Minaj, nicola furlong, nicola furlong facebook, nicola furlong investigation, nicola furlong murder, nicola furlong report, nicola furlong tokyo, nicola furlong toxicology, nicola furlong toxicology report, niki minaj, Omarion, prison, rape, rapper, richard, richard hinds, sex, Shinjuku, singer, strangle, strangulation, subway, suffocation by cervical compression, tamara tattles, taxi, TMP, tokyo, tokyo police, train, USFJ, Wexford, zepp tokyo
Responses : 8 Comments
According to the latest reports, the former-AI back-up dancer James Blackston was rearrested for allegedly getting a foreign woman in her early 20′s drunk on tequila and inappropriately touching her body while at a hotel in Kofu City, Yamanashi Prefecture on April 21, 2012 at 3:20 a.m..
Mr. Blackston was rearrested under the previous charge of quasi forcible indecency on July 3, 2012. Police reportedly found pictures of several women in Blackston’s personal belongings (unknown if this is in reference to photos on his phone or photos of women at the concert, fans or dance students shown on his twitter account). The police also stated and that Blackston “FORCED” the foreign woman drink alcohol. Hmmm?! Blackston denies the current charge levied against him and states that the police are wrong.
外国人女性酔わせて体触る 米国籍ダンサー再逮捕「間違っている2012.7.3 13:05
Looking at another MAJOR item of interest, the results of the Nicola Furlong toxicology report have yet to be released as promised by the Tokyo Metropolitan Police. The delay of the report leads some to speculate whether the test results indicate something other than what the police expected. If so, this throws a wrench into the assumption that Mr. Blackston and the 19-year-old found with Ms. Furlong spiked the women’s drinks with a date rape drug. One thing is for sure, this investigation leaves a lot more questions than answers!
It should be noted that Mr. Blackston, who is accused of groping Ms. Furlong’s friend during a taxi ride to Keio Plaza Hotel, and the 19-year-old found in the room with Ms. Furlong have not been charged with murder. The men have been arrested and charged with quasi forcible indecency. BT currently has no additional information on the 19-year-old American currently under arrest.
Article 178, Quasi Forcible Indecency; Quasi Rape:
(1) A person who commits an indecent act upon a male or female by taking advantage of loss of consciousness or inability to resist, or by causing a loss of consciousness or inability to resist, shall be punished in the same manner as prescribed for in Article 176 (see below).
(2) A person who commits sexual intercourse with a female by taking advantage of a loss of consciousness or inability to resist, or by causing a loss of consciousness or inability to resist, shall be punished in the same matter as prescribed in the preceding Article.
More updates to follow on this developing story!
Please feel free to leave your comments! And if you reference any material. please give attribution. If you have any corrections or additions, please feel free to share. Follow Black Tokyo on Twitter: @blacktokyo
The following BT’ers contributed to the Nicola Furlong investigation: @blacktokyo, @onmugen @starrwulfe @ogPegasus303
Have inquiries? Feel free to contact “email@example.com” regarding the Nicola Furlong case.
- 19-year-old American to be Rearrested in Nicola Furlong Death Investigation
- Trying to Uunderstand the Furlong investigation King Tight’s Family Speaks
- Trying to understand the timeline in the Nicola Furlong case
- Understanding the Charges in the Nicola Furlong Case
- New Details in the Nicola Furlong Death in Tokyo
- Two Americans Held in Death of Irish Woman in Japan